Well, I am Alex, I live in Romania and I want to have fun in a friendly community, but still search for a challenge. I describe myself as a devoted person, trying to help each one of my friends as much as I can. I hate toxicity, especially in cs:go. I want to find a place where if we lose a game, even if I am on the last or first place, to not feel guilty about that. I find myself as being a deep talker sometimes. Been in a few teams before with some very cool guys. I might not be the best or the worst, but I am trying to improve, and sometimes, it's hard on your own. I love dank memes, all the weird stuff. Listening to music is my passion.. the rest you will find out if I will be accepted

Past that, on my negative side, I am pretty negativistic, not in games tho. When you talk with me about my stuff, activities, achievements, you will observe that I am not that happy, even tho sometimes I achieved more than I imagined, I am a perfectionist, self destructive sometimes. I hate myself when I do mistakes. Overall, a pretty sad person. That's why I am not staying with my friends anymore, trying not to fuck up the vibe. So, as that being said, I am not trying to hide the negative side of myself, I am trying to be honest and to spread as much love as I can. Even if I would not be accepted, I hope you all have a nice day!

Fun fact?: When I was young my history teacher would make jokes about my face because I looked like a Role model in Germany during the 2nd World War, blonde with blue eyes and stuff like that.

Edited by NonManifest
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to see you my friend!!! I’ll mssg you in discord shortly XD 

Since Steve is experiencing his usual technical issues (PEBKAC), I've added you, mate. Ithaca#2249.