Hey Guys & Girls,

I am Dani, 31 years young 😆 I am from the U.K🇬🇧

I met Gambit whilst playing COD, he is the best player ever and has a super FPS talent ( he paid me to say this) 

just kidding....

He is cool and has introduced me to CSGO and said that you are an amazing community 💜

I enjoy any kind of FPS games although ive recently moved to PC after having played on XBOX for like 10 years so i am still getting used to the mouse and keyboard skill.

I enjoy playing Call of Duty, Apex, Battlefield, PUBG, The Sims 4, World of Warships just to name a few, I prefer Multiplayer as im not really one for Campaign modes, Im too Social to play alone! id have to start talking to myself!! 

I work in Hospitality so good communication is key!

Random Fact about Me: I used to compete in Irish Dancing 😄

My discord is : sparkerella#8139

Love, Peace, Happiness to you all xxx

Edited by sparkerella
more information
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys & Girls, I am Dani, 31 years young 😆 I am from the U.K🇬🇧 I met Gambit whilst playing COD, he is the best player ever and has a super FPS talent ( he paid me to say this)  j

Hey Dani ! Welcome here! 👋 Nice to read you've met Gambit he is indeed quite the character. Would you mind telling us a bit more about you? What other games do you play? What do you do for a

• Administrators

Hey Dani ! Welcome here! 👋

Nice to read you've met Gambit he is indeed quite the character.

Would you mind telling us a bit more about you? What other games do you play? What do you do for a living? Is grass green, etc.

I'll contact you over Discord, I'm Supremo#2821. Talk to you soon! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...