Hi everyone!

I go by Bronze and I'm pushing 40. Haven't had much time for online games outside of drafting or playing commander in MTG in the past decade but after a year of COVID life-juggling I wanted to play my old favorite FPS again. Outside of Gun Game the first month back in CS since 1.6 has been an ordeal of trolls, children, and hackers and I am looking for an alternative to that so I can continue enjoying the game in this newest version. Meeting one cool person every other day and slowing building a community again from scratch is not something I have time for these days, hah! I found out about you because one of the rare adult, mic'd, pleasant, skilled, legit players I ran across had your tag and I looked you up to see if it was a defunct gaming community like my oldest one (RIP -Cy6- you glorious group of fraggers!) or if you were still active.

I played in the early days pre-1.5 when CS was one of many awesome mods for Half-Life we all enjoyed. I dabbled again for a year in 2007 I believe but quickly got to busy

If it matters, I am gold nova 3 in Wingman, play a ton of war games, and remember a lot more about team strats, utility, and CS economics than I do about how to flick aim lol (although I downloaded the YPRAC maps and Aimlab).

Glad to meet you all!

-Dave

discord: Bronzebra#8606

Oh and I'll add that I have nothing against kids playing the game. I am just not at a point in my life where I want to play it with them. I have my own and want CS to be the place I go to get a break, lol!

Edited by Bronzebra
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I go by Bronze and I'm pushing 40. Haven't had much time for online games outside of drafting or playing commander in MTG in the past decade but after a year of COVID life-juggling I

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the crew! We are definitely active 🙂

A lot has happened since 0.9b and 1.6., but I'm sure you've already found that out! We look forward to gaming with you. 

I'll get you added to our Discord server. Invite incoming from Ithaca#2249. It's an Easter holiday today, so if I don't reply straight away it's simply because I'm out of the house for a bit.