I like long walks along the beach… and by the beach, I mean from my PC to my fridge.

Hey, I'm Podge (or Tom), I'm 28, and I'd like to take a second, just sit right there, to tell you how I became a member of a group called CS:40.

In 2016 is when I quit playing CS, before then I played most of my days, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, 1-tapping some domes playing inside my room. Then a couple of years, they were pretty rough, had to get a job, had to leave the room. I got one little job and CS went bust, but now I'm back because of the virus in the air.

I can't think how to carry that on, I'm no lyricist lmao.

Basically I quit playing CS in 2016 because I got a job and moved into my own place, and couldn't balance both, now with the pandemic hanging around, I spend what little free time I have playing CS, since I can't go gallivanting around outside. Prior to quitting CS I got to SMFC rank, but coming back is a whole different kettle of fish, so much has changed! I've been able to get myself to MGE and keep hovering around that bracket, but I'd like to move forth and regain my former glory some time.

Between working and playing CS, I like to ride the country roads on my motorbike, with my fiance sitting pillion. I also like to dabble in some photoshop shenanigans. I have also ran my own steam group and discord which was fun for a while, but it seems like it's taken a tumble, and I don't have enough free time to keep it going, so I'll leave the group stuff to the professionals!

I look forward to meeting and playing with you all.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, I'm Podge (or Tom), I'm 28, and I'd like to take a second, just sit right there, to tell you how I became a member of a group called CS:40.  In 2016 is when I quit playing CS, before then I

Hey Tom! Glad you found us! I'll be in touch with you over Discord. Curious about your job tho? What is it you do?

Cheers 🥳

I'd actually need your discord info for that to happen hehe you can add me directly: Supremo#2821.

I don't knownif you're familiar with discord, that's where we're settled! Let me know in any case.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Supremö said:

Hey Tom! Glad you found us! I'll be in touch with you over Discord. Curious about your job tho? What is it you do?

Cheers 🥳

Awesome, thanks for having me :P. I've sent you a discord friend request :). My job is nothing exciting unfortunately, I just spend 10 hours a day stood in one of Amazons warehouses picking and packing all the wonderful things we sell, it's a delight... [/sarcasm] lmao.

Edited by Podge