Looking forward to chatting/ playing

Hello - DevilsGreen 28 UK,

Been looking for a group/ individuals to play CSGO with in casual and competitive - looking to improve my skills, learn the maps and make some new gaming friends. 

Into other PC games such as Valhiem, Minecraft - party games like fall guys, among us - main titles like Fallout, Divinity original sin 2 - spooky games like Phasmophobia and recently bought a VR headset.  

Online most evenings (working 8-5pm Mon-Fri) but generally busy with other things/ adult life on the weekends during the day. 

Looking forward to chatting and getting some game time in. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello - DevilsGreen 28 UK, Been looking for a group/ individuals to play CSGO with in casual and competitive - looking to improve my skills, learn the maps and make some new gaming friends. 

Hi,  Normally avoid giving our personal information right away so I hope you don't mine me keeping it vague - My names Amy and I'm an Office manager.  Grass is mostly green however, can rang

Hey there DevilsGreen and welcome! Nice to have you here. Would you mind giving us a bit more info about you? like what do you do in life? Can we call you by your name? And my fave question to ask: is grass green?

Cheers mate 🥳

Hi, 

Normally avoid giving our personal information right away so I hope you don't mine me keeping it vague - My names Amy and I'm an Office manager. 

Grass is mostly green however, can range in colour from green to brown. 🙂