Hello I am LoKust! I live in the UK and have recently come out of university! I played CS:GO, Rainbow Six and League Of Legends for the Hertfordshire University Gaming Teams and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I have been looking for a society that is just a chilled fun society and here it is, its perfect! Anyone ever feel like playing throw me a message! I have played CS for around 5 years!

• Like 3

Hey man, and welcome!

We try to settle in as a community who knows a little more about our members, so if you don't mind me asking, what's your first name (or what may we call you that is not your gamer-tag)? 
And what do you do besides gaming? What's your degree in, for example? 

On 2/18/2021 at 8:57 AM, Ithaca said:

Hey man, and welcome!

We try to settle in as a community who knows a little more about our members, so if you don't mind me asking, what's your first name (or what may we call you that is not your gamer-tag)? 
And what do you do besides gaming? What's your degree in, for example? 

Hey! My name is James! Besides Gaming i now work as an office junior at a law firm, apart from that its always gaming, golf and professional acting! My degree is in Film and Television Production 🙂 How you doing buddy hows life treating you?!

On 2/18/2021 at 1:09 PM, thorN said:

Hey man, good to have you here. What did you study?

Hey mate! My Degree is Film and Television Production, i graduated 2 years ago just a year before all of this covid situation happened thank god! You study also?

14 hours ago, LoKust said:

Hey mate! My Degree is Film and Television Production, i graduated 2 years ago just a year before all of this covid situation happened thank god! You study also?

Wow that's intresting. What sort of acting do you do? My brother works in contemporary theatre (which is very different from "normal" theatre or film acting).

I studied physics to [hd level and work in research IT now.

11 hours ago, thorN said:

Wow that's intresting. What sort of acting do you do? My brother works in contemporary theatre (which is very different from "normal" theatre or film acting).

I studied physics to [hd level and work in research IT now.

Hi mate, i do a bit of it all! Ive been in Musical Theatre (Danny in Grease and Fagin in Oliver!)  and then ive done some film acting ( "Behind The Lines : Escape to Dunkirk")! I was always so bad at physics haha, you must be very clever!

• Administrators
On 2/18/2021 at 1:35 AM, LoKust said:

Hello I am LoKust! I live in the UK and have recently come out of university! I played CS:GO, Rainbow Six and League Of Legends for the Hertfordshire University Gaming Teams and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I have been looking for a society that is just a chilled fun society and here it is, its perfect! Anyone ever feel like playing throw me a message! I have played CS for around 5 years!

Welcome to CS40 mate glad to have you!