Hello! I'm a 24 year old student from Italy.

I enjoy most games, but I don't play them too often because I'm quite bad at them. I primarily play CS:GO and have been playing it for quite a bit (but I'm still pretty bad haha). I also follow the CS:GO competitive scene a lot and it would also be fun to talk about it with some of you and know your opinions of your favourite teams if anyone is interested!  

I was looking to find a friendly group of people to play with so that the games would become more enjoyable. I'm not really too interested in ranking, the team aspect is what I really enjoy about the game. 
Unfortunately there are times in which I don't play too often, hope that's not too much of an issue! 

I am really looking forward to playing CS:GO with you all! 
Thank you! 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! I'm a 24 year old student from Italy. I enjoy most games, but I don't play them too often because I'm quite bad at them. I primarily play CS:GO and have been playing it for quite a bit (bu