Hi there,

I am flatmap (Florian). I am 37 and started playing CS:GO around 1 year ago - mostly occasionally. I am from Germany and working as a software developer and I also have two kids. Therefore I don't end up having a lot of time and would like to spend those minutes and hours with people who enjoy the game without trash talking, raging and other forms of useless toxicity. My experience with public match-making were unfortunately not that great. Then I found a reddit post about this community and I thought that I should give a shot.
I am currently ranked S4 and can only play Steam (no Faceit) as I am solely using a Mac. I am also new to discord and will try to figure it out.

Best,

flatmap/Florian

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there, I am flatmap (Florian). I am 37 and started playing CS:GO around 1 year ago - mostly occasionally. I am from Germany and working as a software developer and I also have two kids. Theref

Hello Flo!

Great to see you've found us finally!

I also have two kids and time is always at a premium for me too.

I'll add you on Discord to take the next steps, OK mate?

• Lee W locked this topic