Gaming mouse (mice?)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Logitech G403, as recommended by a passing ape.

Razer Mamba Elite (wired)

I recently got the MX518 legendary. I had the old MX518 for 8 years and was quite happy to see it got remastered. Sadly they didn't work on the coating, it gets sweaty real quick, wasn't the case with the G403 i had before.

I'm contemplating to get some ultra fine sanding paper to rough it up a bit.  Otherwise it's a beast and a lot heavier and flatter than the G403, no more wrist pain for me!  

Hmm been looking at some of these as options and now I am not sure what to go for between the G502 wireless, G703 and G pro wireless. I see mixed review for people with large hands on the G pro which is only point putting me off it at the moment

G703 owner here. Very satisfied.
I had the G403 previously.
Tried the G-Pro, did not feel natural.
Try to put your hand on it if you can.

Edited by 3.rV

After researching online (reddit and youtube) whether the mouse might be too small I ended up risking it and getting the g pro. Hoping that if it really does not suit my hands I can return through amazon and maybe try g703. Was also looking at Logitech powerplay but have decided to hold off that for now

Despite owning a Razer Deathadder I actually play using a Logitech M720. Mostly because I am a sucker for that clean wireless look on the desk.

I do have long term plans though to eventually switch over to the HyperX Pulsefire Dart wireless gaming mouse, which will match up nicely with my HyperX Cloud wireless headset.
Just need to find a good wireless gaming keyboard to go along with everything in my fantasy future setup.

• 6 months later...

The weights it comes with are optional, the G502 weighs almost nothing (it weighs less than a 3" pocket knife) and you can cut the weight down by swapping out the scroll wheel. The latency is unbelievably fast in all games and my hands are the same size as the op and I use fingertip grip with a wrist rest. Also the pads are super low friction and rated for many kms use, and the buttons have been tested for millions of clicks without failing unlike some other mouse brands.

I wouldn't buy another mouse if you gave me the money to do it. Logitech for life (at least for mice). I used a MX518 for years before finally deciding to upgrade to the Logitech G502 hero. The clutch that disengages the scroll wheel click to enable free scrolling is what got me. I played with a demo in Staples and bought one later that day. Absolutely love it.

I used the g502 wired for several years myself. Besides being able to use it as a weapon in a fight due to the shape of it I thought it was an awesome mouse. So when I went for an upgrade recently I was leaning towards the wireless version of it, however I ended up going with the SS Aerox 3 wireless. The mouse is so light I honestly fear I am going to break it. That being said I have really enjoyed the new mouse and I would personally recommend it myself.  #notanad