It's Been Awhile

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I turned on X-RAY feature for demo halfway into the round and it's crazy how easy it is to assume I wallhack, right? 😜 Challenge: Find the first crucial mistake I made this round!  

Different strokes for different folks. But the mistake I made is I missed was the enemy at car when I was moving towards pit. His head was poked out, shoulda caught it!!

I was just kidding. I kinda like it, especially at the top of the screen. About the round: the guy was only visible right at the moment when you changed your attention to the A site. Would have been h

2 hours ago, sprAe said:

Great round man!  The only mistake I see is that font.

Different strokes for different folks. But the mistake I made is I missed was the enemy at car when I was moving towards pit. His head was poked out, shoulda caught it!!

7 hours ago, GAMBIT said:

I was just kidding. I kinda like it, especially at the top of the screen. About the round: the guy was only visible right at the moment when you changed your attention to the A site. Would have been hard to spot. I sure didnt see it even while watching the video.