What’s your signature move?

Post your favorite method/technique to end the round or to kill an opponent in general. It can be from One Deags, AK one taps or the sneaky beaky knife to the back and even the ninja defuse... 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Filthy one taps that I'm shocked I just landed. (rare)

Depends on the round really, but yeah one taps because they're the safest option and I suck at spraying. Nades and molotovs too if someone's defusing. But signature move has to be winning a fight

7 minutes ago, Redneck said:

Ambush enemies or an adventurous flank to get behind their lines.

But! When I manage to flick 180° getting an headshot it feels great 😌

Hahah u definitely got that down and patented

Mine is probably the lurk kill on the rotators.

After taking banana control on Inferno, if the team decides to go back towards A I like to lurk at an off-angle to catch any ambitious CTs trying to push down banana. If they  rotate back through CT spawn, I like to catch them in mid as they try pushing towards Short A.

3 hours ago, Riordan27 said:

Mine is probably the lurk kill on the rotators.

After taking banana control on Inferno, if the team decides to go back towards A I like to lurk at an off-angle to catch any ambitious CTs trying to push down banana. If they  rotate back through CT spawn, I like to catch them in mid as they try pushing towards Short A.

This is a good one 😌

• Retired Staff

Always gonna be utility kills, either molotovs or grenades. The dream is to get the flashbang/smoke/decoy kill, but that's way too difficult haha. 

23 minutes ago, Doodlebob said:

Always gonna be utility kills, either molotovs or grenades. The dream is to get the flashbang/smoke/decoy kill, but that's way too difficult haha. 

Here's a video of my flashbang kill lol

• Retired Staff
3 minutes ago, GAMBIT said:

Here's a video of my flashbang kill lol

This is somethign I dream of, I hit one on a teammate lmao by mistake

Depends on the round really, but yeah one taps because they're the safest option and I suck at spraying. Nades and molotovs too if someone's defusing.

But signature move has to be winning a fight and then being traded when I try to escape.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Probably something like when on eco rounds i smoke some important part of the map and than chill with a pistol inside it only to get a free kill. I was always good with pistols since 1.6 only pistol servers 😀